& dataself building blocks
or private ?
1. Meritt loan tokens are compliant with the ERC20 standard setting the basis for token transfers and splits, Transfer can be restricted to a closed user group and temporarily suspended (token can be frozen)
to loan token buyers (Lenders) ?
2. Any repayments from the loan token issuer to the pool of lenders is automatically transferred to the relevant wallet where the loan tokens are being held. The distribution respects the pro rata distribution of the underlying asset.
3.Voting or communication with token holders ?
3. Two-way information channel on the blockchain: (i) loan token issuer can broadcast important messages through the smart contract to all Lenders to comply with information undertakings (ii) Lenders can send messages to the issuer when the contract requires (e.g. notice in certain cases like exercise of an option for a convertible note). Messages can be private with only a hash being submitted to the loan token smart contract to ensure authenticity of the vote.
4.Token distribution: private off-chain or public on-chain ?
4. The entity seeking funds mints and places its unique loan tokens in a dedicated distribution contract which automatically send loan token on reception of payment from lenders (similar to an automatic vending machine).
terms, public or private on explorer?
5. Lenders and observers can query Meritt registers to obtain data about the existence of Meritt loan tokens (to the extent those are public) as well as data on the events associated with each of the loan tokens. Key terms of your loan token such as re-payments schedule & interests on the Meritt ledgers can be queried. Transparency, trustless verification, reliable track record
6. Authenticated data storage: distributed or local
6. Allows Meritt users to own and manage their financial dataself in a self a secured self-sovereign environment and provide granular access to their transactional data on a partial and zero-knowledge basis for scorings and identification. Data itself can be self-hosted or held in a distributed data storage. No data held by Meritt. Users retain full control and ownership of encrypted & verifiable dataself.
Hover on the blocks to learn how they work!
Decentralised crypto wallet and social media application optimised for mobile use. Interface for participants to create or join trusted networks. dApp also used for loan token issuance and loan token purchase on the Alpha marketplace.
The marketplace ensures investors’ demand in decentralised token issuance. Matching of investors/lenders and loan token issuers. Lenders can fund loan token issuances based on the issuers’ Alpha score (unsecured ) or the type of collateral in on-chain or off-chain escrow (secured)
Perform fair & transparent credit risk scoring attached to issued loan tokens. Alpha score based on transparent cash flow analysis with your bank transactions saved on your financial dataself vault via PSD2 APIs. Alpha scoring facilitate investment in loan tokens on the Alpha marketplace
Lenders & investors can buy a range of loan tokens directly or on a portfolio basis based on required ID, scorings & yield. Loan token Issuer access peer-to-peers funding on the marketplace by listing and disclosing their Alpha score.
Bilateral contracts are a closed community between 2 entities like friends or family members. No need for any external intermediaries, scoring or ID. Messaging allows direct negotiation of bilateral agreements
Community tool. For self-crowdfunding directly with your existing trusted contacts when no scoring or ID is required. A community admin can create a private group allowing members to obtain funding from other known and trusted members. Access is restricted to members and tokens are issued and transacted only under the rule set up by the admin for the group.
Secure and highly controlled key storage environment where non-authorised access is impossible. Accessed via the Alpha wallet, or API.
Suite of cross chain escrow smart contracts for crypto asset & currencies as on-chain collateral
Self-issuance of verifiable
blockchain loan tokens
for loan tokens
for loan tokens
INVESTORS, SAVERS:Buyers of loan tokens
Local & distributed storagefor authenticated financial dataself vault
Incorruptible public blockchain ledgersfor issuance of verifiable loan token